Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
| [an error occurred while processing this directive] |
Noun output has 5 senses
- end product, output - final product; the things produced
--1 is a kind of product, production
--1 has particulars: crop; oeuvre, work, body of work
- output, yield - production of a certain amount
--2 is a kind of production
--2 has particulars: crop, harvest
- output signal, output - signal that comes out of an electronic system
--3 is a kind of signal, signaling, sign
--3 has particulars: printout
- output, yield, production - the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time); "production was up in the second quarter"
--4 is a kind of indefinite quantity
--4 has particulars: picking, pick
- output, outturn, turnout - what is produced in a given time period
--5 is a kind of product, production
--5 has particulars: throughput