Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
Adjective choice has 2 senses
- choice, prime, prize, quality, select - of superior grade; "choice wines"; "prime beef"; "prize carnations"; "quality paper"; "select peaches"
Antonym: inferior (indirect, via superior)
- choice - appealing to refined taste; "choice wine"
Antonym: tasteless (indirect, via tasteful)
Noun choice has 3 senses
- choice, pick, selection - the person or thing chosen or selected; "he was my pick for mayor"
--1 is a kind of decision making, deciding
--1 has particulars: pleasure; favorite, favourite; way
- choice, selection, option, pick - the act of choosing or selecting; "your choice of colors was unfortunate"; "you can take your pick"
--2 is a kind of action
--2 has particulars:
- option, alternative, choice - one of a number of things from which only one can be chosen; "what option did I have?"; "there no other alternative"; "my only choice is to refuse"
--3 is a kind of decision making, deciding
--3 has particulars: