Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
| [an error occurred while processing this directive] |
Noun involvement has 5 senses
- engagement, participation, involvement, involution - the act of sharing in the activities of a group; "the teacher tried to increase his students' engagement in class activities"
--1 is a kind of group action
Antonyms: non-engagement, nonparticipation, non-involvement
--1 has particulars: commitment; intervention, intercession; group participation
- involvement - a connection of inclusion or containment; "he escaped involvement in the accident"; "there was additional involvement of the liver and spleen"
--2 is a kind of connection, connexion, connectedness
--2 has particulars: implication; inclusion, comprehension
- interest, involvement - a sense of concern with and curiosity about someone or something; "an interest in music"
--3 is a kind of curiosity, wonder
--3 has particulars: enthusiasm; concern
- affair, affaire, intimacy, liaison, involvement, amour - a usually secretive or illicit sexual relationship
--4 is a kind of sexual relationship
- participation, involvement - the condition of sharing in common with others (as fellows or partners etc.)
--5 is a kind of condition, status