Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
| [an error occurred while processing this directive] |
Noun genius has 5 senses
- genius, mastermind, brain, Einstein - someone who has exceptional intellectual ability and originality; "Mozart was a child genius"; "he's smart but he's no Einstein"
--1 is a kind of intellectual, intellect
--1 has particulars: prodigy
- brilliance, genius - unusual mental ability
--2 is a kind of intelligence
--2 has particulars: coruscation; pyrotechnics; scintillation
- ace, adept, champion, sensation, maven, mavin, virtuoso, genius, hotshot, star, superstar, whiz, whizz, wizard, wiz - someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
--3 is a kind of expert
--3 has particulars: track star
- genius, wizardry - exceptional creative ability
--4 is a kind of creativity, creativeness, creative thinking
- flair, genius - a natural talent; "he has a flair for mathematics"; "he has a genius for interior decorating"
--5 is a kind of endowment, gift, talent, natural endowment