Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
Noun tucker has 4 senses
- Tucker, Benjamin Ricketson Tucker - United States anarchist influential before World War I (1854-1939)
--1 is a kind of anarchist, nihilist, syndicalist
- Tucker, Sophie Tucker - United States vaudevillian (born in Russia) noted for her flamboyant performances (1884-1966)
--2 is a kind of vaudevillian; comedienne
- tucker - a sewer who tucks
--3 is a kind of sewer
- tucker - a detachable yoke of linen or lace worn over the breast of a low-cut dress
--4 is a kind of yoke
Verb tucker has 1 sense
- exhaust, wash up, beat, tucker, tucker out - wear out completely; "This kind of work exhausts me"; "I'm beat"; "He was all washed up after the exam"
--1 is one way to tire, wear upon, tire out, wear, weary, jade, wear out, outwear, wear down, fag out, fag, fatigue
Somebody ----s somebody
Something ----s somebody