Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
Noun tapper has 5 senses
- tapster, tapper - a tavern keeper who taps kegs or casks
--1 is a kind of publican, tavern keeper
- tapper - a person who strikes a surface lightly and usually repeatedly; "finger tappers irritated her"
--2 is a kind of person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, human, soul
- tapper - a worker who uses a tap to cut screw threads
--3 is a kind of worker
- tapper, wiretapper, phone tapper - someone who wiretaps a telephone or telegraph wire
--4 is a kind of eavesdropper
- tap dancer, tapper - a dancer who who sounds out rhythms by using metal taps on the toes and heels of the shoes
--5 is a kind of dancer, professional dancer