Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
Noun pusher has 5 senses
- pusher, thruster - one who intrudes or pushes himself forward
--1 is a kind of intruder, interloper, trespasser
- pusher, drug peddler, peddler, drug dealer, drug trafficker - an unlicensed dealer in illegal drugs
--2 is a kind of dealer; criminal, felon, crook, outlaw, malefactor
- pusher, shover - someone who pushes
--3 is a kind of mover
--3 has particulars: nudger
- pusher, zori - a sandal attached to the foot by a thong over the toes
--4 is a kind of sandal
- baby buggy, baby carriage, carriage, perambulator, pram, stroller, go-cart, pushchair, pusher - a small vehicle with four wheels in which a baby or child is pushed around
--5 is a kind of wheeled vehicle
--5 has particulars: bassinet