Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
Noun gang has 4 senses
- gang, pack, ring, mob - an association of criminals; "police tried to break up the gang"; "a pack of thieves"
--1 is a kind of association
--1 is a member of organized crime, gangland, gangdom
--1 has members: gangster, mobster
--1 has particulars: nest; youth gang
- crowd, crew, gang, bunch - an informal body of friends; "he still hangs out with the same crowd"
--2 is a kind of gathering, assemblage
- gang, crew, work party - an organized group of workmen
--3 is a kind of unit, social unit
--3 is a member of work force, workforce, manpower, hands, men
--3 has members: crewman
--3 has particulars:
- gang - tool consisting of a combination of implements arranged to work together
--4 is a kind of tool
Verb gang has 1 sense
- gang, gang up - act as an organized group
--1 is one way to group, aggroup
Somebody ----s somebody
Somebody ----s PP