Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
Noun bunch has 3 senses
- bunch, clump, cluster, clustering - a grouping of a number of similar things; "a bunch of trees"; "a cluster of admirers"
--1 is a kind of agglomeration
--1 has particulars:
- crowd, crew, gang, bunch - an informal body of friends; "he still hangs out with the same crowd"
--2 is a kind of gathering, assemblage
- bunch, lot, caboodle - any collection in its entirety; "she bought the whole caboodle"
--3 is a kind of collection, aggregation, accumulation, assemblage
Verb bunch has 2 senses
- bunch together, bunch, bunch up - form into a bunch; "The frightened children bunched together in the corner of the classroom"
--1 is one way to cluster, constellate, flock, clump
Somebody ----s PP
- bunch, bunch up, bundle, cluster, clump - gather or cause to gather into a cluster; "She bunched her fingers into a fist"; "The students bunched up at the registration desk"
--2 is one way to form
Somebody ----s something
Somebody ----s something PP