Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
Noun brand has 6 senses
- trade name, brand name, brand, marque - a name given to a product or service
--1 is a kind of name
--1 has particulars: label, recording label
- brand, make - a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
--2 is a kind of kind, sort, form, variety
- brand - identification mark on skin, made by burning
--3 is a kind of marker, marking, mark
- brand, firebrand - a piece of wood that has been burned or is burning
--4 is a kind of firewood
- mark, stigma, brand, stain - a symbol of disgrace or infamy; "And the Lord set a mark upon Cain"--Genesis
--5 is a kind of symbol
--5 has particulars:
- sword, blade, brand, steel - a cutting or thrusting weapon with a long blade
--6 is a kind of weapon, arm, weapon system
--6 has parts:
--6 has particulars: