Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
| [an error occurred while processing this directive] |
Noun bosom has 6 senses
- bosom - the chest considered as the place where secret thoughts are kept; "his bosom was bursting with the secret"
--1 is a kind of privacy, privateness, secrecy, concealment
- bosom - a person's breast or chest
--2 is a kind of breast
- bosom - cloth that covers the chest or breasts
--3 is a kind of cloth covering
--3 is a part of garment
- embrace, bosom - a close affectionate and protective acceptance; "his willing embrace of new ideas"; "in the bosom of the family"
--4 is a kind of adoption, acceptance, acceptation, espousal
- heart, bosom - the locus of feelings and intuitions; "in your heart you know it is true"; "her story would melt your bosom"
--5 is a kind of intuition, hunch, suspicion
- breast, bosom, knocker, boob, tit, titty - either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
--6 is a kind of mammary gland, mamma
--6 is a part of adult female body, woman's body
--6 has parts: lactiferous duct; areola, ring of color