Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
| [an error occurred while processing this directive] |
Noun reproduction has 5 senses
- reproduction - the process of generating offspring
--1 is a kind of organic process, biological process
--1 has parts: parturition, birth, giving birth, birthing
--1 has particulars:
- reproduction, reproductive memory - recall that is hypothesized to work by storing the original stimulus input and reproducing it during recall
--2 is a kind of recall, recollection, reminiscence
- replica, replication, reproduction - copy that is not the original; something that has been copied
--3 is a kind of copy
--3 has particulars: toy
- reproduction, replication - the act of making copies; "Gutenberg's reproduction of holy texts was far more efficient"
--4 is a kind of copying
--4 has particulars: scanning; replay, action replay; sound reproduction
- reproduction, procreation, breeding, facts of life - the sexual activity of conceiving and bearing offspring
--5 is a kind of sexual activity, sexual practice, sex, sex activity
--5 has particulars: