Definitions from WordNet
Definitions from the Web
Public security refers to the maintenance of law and order in a community or society. It encompasses various measures, actions, and organizations aimed at ensuring the safety, peace, and well-being of the general public.
Parts of Speech:
1. The state or condition of being secure or safe from harm or danger, addressed as a public concern.
1. Relating to or affecting the safety and order of the general public.
Senses and Usages:
1. The government department or agency responsible for maintaining public order and safety.
Example: The Ministry of Public Security is actively implementing new strategies to combat crime.
Related Products: Books on Public Security
2. The measures and procedures implemented to prevent and respond to threats to public safety.
Example: The city council allocated additional funds to enhance public security and install more surveillance cameras.
Related Products: Public Security Equipment
1. Pertaining to the safety and well-being of the general public.
Example: The new public security measures have resulted in reduced crime rates and increased community trust.
Related Products: Public Security Products
2. Relating to the government's efforts and actions to maintain order and protect the public.
Example: The public security forces conducted extensive patrols to ensure a peaceful and secure environment during the event.
public property public prosecutor public relations public relations man public relations person public s public school public sector worker public security public servant public service public services public sevices public speaker public speaking public square public toilet