Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
Noun inventory has 5 senses
- inventory, stock list - a detailed list of all the items in stock
--1 is a kind of list, listing
--1 has parts: inventory item
--1 has particulars: parts inventory
- stock, inventory - the merchandise that a shop has on hand; "they carried a vast inventory of hardware"
--2 is a kind of merchandise, wares, product
- inventory - (accounting) the value of a firm's current assets including raw materials and work in progress and finished goods
--3 is a kind of register
- armory, armoury, inventory - a collection of resources; "he dipped into his intellectual armory to find an answer"
--4 is a kind of resource, resourcefulness, imagination
- inventory, inventorying, stocktaking - making an itemized list of merchandise or supplies on hand; "the inventory took two days"
--5 is a kind of listing, itemization, itemisation