Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
| [an error occurred while processing this directive] |
Noun dresser has 5 senses
- chest of drawers, chest, bureau, dresser - furniture with drawers for keeping clothes
--1 is a kind of furniture, piece of furniture, article of furniture
--1 has parts: drawer; shelf
--1 has particulars: chiffonier, commode; highboy, tallboy
- dresser - a person who dresses in a particular way; "she's an elegant dresser"; "he's a meticulous dresser"
--2 is a kind of person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, human, soul
- dresser, actor's assistant - a wardrobe assistant for an actor
--3 is a kind of assistant, helper, help, supporter
- dressing table, dresser, vanity, toilet table - low table with mirror or mirrors where one sits while dressing or applying makeup
--4 is a kind of table
- dresser - a cabinet with shelves
--5 is a kind of cabinet