Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
Noun conk has 1 sense
- conk - informal term for the nose
--1 is a kind of nose, olfactory organ
Verb conk has 4 senses
- stall, conk - come to a stop; "The car stalled in the driveway"
--1 is one way to stop, halt
- conk - hit, especially on the head; "The stranger conked him and he fainted"
--2 is one way to hit
Sam and Sue conk the movie
- kick the bucket, cash in one's chips, buy the farm, conk, give-up the ghost, drop dead, pop off, choke, croak, snuff it - die; "The old man finally kicked the bucket"
--3 is one way to die, decease, perish, go, exit, pass away, expire, pass
- faint, conk, swoon, pass out - pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
--4 is one way to zonk out, pass out, black out