Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
Definitions from WordNet
Noun chick has 2 senses
- chick, biddy - young bird especially of domestic fowl
--1 is a kind of chicken, Gallus gallus; young bird
- dame, doll, wench, skirt, chick, bird - informal terms for a (young) woman
--2 is a kind of girl, miss, missy, young lady, young woman, fille
Definitions from the Web
A young bird, especially a young chicken or a young bird of any kind.
A term commonly used to refer to a young girl or woman affectionately.
A term used informally to refer to a young and inexperienced person.
- A young bird, especially a young chicken or a young bird of any kind.
- A term commonly used to refer to a young girl or woman affectionately.
- A term used informally to refer to a young and inexperienced person.
- I saw a cute little chick pecking at the ground in the farm.
- "Hey, chick! How's your day going?" he said to his little sister.
- Don't worry about him, he's just a chick in the professional world.
Possible Related Products: