Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
| [an error occurred while processing this directive] |
Noun thomas has 5 senses
- Thomas, Seth Thomas - United States clockmaker who introduced mass production (1785-1859)
--1 is a kind of clocksmith, clockmaker
- Thomas, Norman Thomas, Norman Mattoon Thomas - United States socialist who was a candidate for president six times (1884-1968)
--2 is a kind of socialist
- Thomas, Lowell Thomas, Lowell Jackson Thomas - a radio broadcast journalist during World War I and World War II noted for his nightly new broadcast (1892-1981)
--3 is a kind of broadcast journalist
- Thomas, Dylan Thomas, Dylan Marlais Thomas - Welsh poet (1914-1953)
--4 is a kind of poet
- Thomas, Saint Thomas, St. Thomas, doubting Thomas, Thomas the doubting Apostle - the Apostle who would not believe the resurrection of Jesus until he saw Jesus with his own eyes
--5 is a kind of Apostle; saint