Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
Noun swag has 3 senses
- swag - valuable goods
--1 is a kind of valuable
- loot, booty, pillage, plunder, prize, swag, dirty money - goods or money obtained illegally
--2 is a kind of stolen property
--2 has parts: cut
- swag - a bundle containing the personal belongings of a swagman
--3 is a kind of bundle, sheaf
Verb swag has 3 senses
- sag, droop, swag, flag - droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness
--1 is one way to sink, drop, drop down
- stagger, reel, keel, lurch, swag, careen - walk as if unable to control one's movements; "The drunken man staggered into the room"
--2 is one way to walk
Somebody ----s PP
- swag - sway heavily or unsteadily
--3 is one way to rock, sway, shake