Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
| [an error occurred while processing this directive] |
Adjective siamese has 5 senses
- Thai, Tai, Siamese - of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand or its people; "Siamese kings"; "different Thai tribes live in the north"
- Thai, Tai, Siamese - of or relating to the languages of the Thai people; "Thai tones"
- Thai, Tai, Siamese - of or relating to Thailand; "the Thai border with Laos"
- siamese, twin - very similar
Antonym: dissimilar (indirect, via similar)
- siamese - connecting two or more pipes or hoses or having such a connection; "a Y-shaped siamese joint"; "siamese fire-hose lines"
Antonym: unconnected (indirect, via connected)
Noun siamese has 3 senses
- Thai, Siamese, Central Thai - a branch of the Tai languages
--1 is a kind of Tai
- Thai, Tai, Siamese - a native or inhabitant of Thailand
--2 is a kind of Asian, Asiatic
--2 is a member of Thailand, Kingdom of Thailand, Siam
- Siamese cat, Siamese - a slender short-haired blue-eyed breed of cat having a pale coat with dark ears paws face and tail tip
--3 is a kind of domestic cat, house cat, Felis domesticus, Felis catus
--3 has particulars: blue point Siamese