Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
Noun registration has 5 senses
- registration, enrollment, enrolment - the act of enrolling
--1 is a kind of entrance, entering, entry, ingress, incoming
- registration, enrollment - the body of people (such as students) who register or enroll at the same time
--2 is a kind of body
- registration - a document certifying an act of registering
--3 is a kind of certificate, certification, credential, credentials
- registration - (music) the sound property resulting from a combination of organ stops used to perform a particular piece of music; the technique of selecting and adjusting organ stops
--4 is a kind of sound property
- adjustment, registration, readjustment - the act of adjusting something to match a standard
--5 is a kind of calibration, standardization, standardisation
--5 has particulars: