Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
Noun fueling has 1 sense
- fueling, refueling - the activity of supplying or taking on fuel
--1 is a kind of provision, supply, supplying
Verb fuel has 4 senses
- fuel - provide with a combustible substance that provides emergy; "fuel aircraft, ships, and cars"
--1 is one way to supply, provide, render, furnish
Somebody ----s something
- fuel, fire - provide with fuel; "Oil fires the furnace"
--2 is one way to supply, provide, render, furnish
Something ----s something
- fuel - take in fuel, as of a ship; "The tanker fueled in Bahrain"
--3 is one way to take in, take up
Something is ----ing PP
- fuel - stimulate; "fuel the debate on creationism"
--4 is one way to stimulate, shake, shake up, excite, stir
Something ----s somebody