Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
| [an error occurred while processing this directive] |
Noun fabrication has 5 senses
- fabrication, fiction, fable - a deliberately false or improbable account
--1 is a kind of falsehood, falsity, untruth, false statement
--1 has particulars: canard
- fabrication, fictionalization, fictionalisation - writing in a fictional form
--2 is a kind of writing, authorship, composition, penning
- fabrication, manufacture - the act of making something (a product) from raw materials; "the synthesis and fabrication of single crystals"; "an improvement in the manufacture of explosives"; "manufacturing is vital to Great Britain"
--3 is a kind of creating from raw materials
--3 has particulars: formation, shaping; newspeak; prefabrication
- fabrication, assembly - the act of constructing something (as a piece of machinery)
--4 is a kind of construction, building
- lying, prevarication, fabrication - the deliberate act of deviating from the truth
--5 is a kind of falsification, misrepresentaation
--5 has particulars: fibbing, paltering