Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
| [an error occurred while processing this directive] |
Adjective crazy has 6 senses
- brainsick, crazy, demented, distracted, disturbed, mad, sick, unbalanced, unhinged - affected with madness or insanity; "a man who had gone mad"
Antonym: sane (indirect, via insane)
- crazy, half-baked, screwball, softheaded - foolish; totally unsound; "an impractical solution"; "a crazy scheme"; "half-baked ideas"; "a screwball proposal without a prayer of working"
Antonym: practical (indirect, via impractical)
- crazy, dotty, gaga, enamored, infatuated, in love, smitten, soft on, taken with - marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness; "she was crazy about him"; "gaga over the rock group's new album"; "he was infatuated with her"
Antonym: unloving (indirect, via loving)
- crazy - possessed by inordinate excitement; "the crowd went crazy"; "was crazy to try his new bicycle"
Antonym: unexcited (indirect, via excited)
- crazy - bizarre or fantastic; "had a crazy dream"; "wore a crazy hat"
Antonym: familiar (indirect, via strange)
- crazy - intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with; "crazy about cars and racing"
Antonym: unenthusiastic (indirect, via enthusiastic)