Definitions from WordNet
Definitions from the Web
The command prompt is a text-based interface in a computer's operating system where users can enter commands to perform various tasks. It allows users to interact with the computer system by executing commands and running scripts.
Examples of Usage:
1. When troubleshooting computer issues, expert users often prefer using the command prompt to execute specific commands.
2. The command prompt in Windows can be accessed by typing "cmd" in the search bar or by pressing the Windows key + R and then entering "cmd".
1. Advanced users can command prompt their way through complex system configurations.
2. Remember to command prompt "ipconfig" to check your IP address.
1. The command prompt interface allows for more precise control over system settings.
2. Learning how to use the command prompt efficiently is a valuable skill for IT professionals.
Possible Related Products:
command language command line command line interface command module command overhead command post command processing overhead command processing overhead time command prompt command system commandable commandant commanded commandeer commandeered commandeering commander-in-chief