Definitions from WordNet
Definitions from the Web
A bookclub refers to a group of individuals who meet regularly to discuss and analyze books they have collectively agreed to read. It is a social setting where members share their opinions, thoughts, and interpretations on literature. Bookclubs can be created by friends, colleagues, or online communities and offer a platform for intellectual discussion and exploration of various literary works.
- Noun: Serves as a gathering or organization where members read and discuss books collectively.
- Noun: The group of people participating in a bookclub, sharing their thoughts and insights.
1. We will be meeting at Mary's place tomorrow for our monthly bookclub discussion.
2. Sally joined the local bookclub to explore different genres and broaden her literary horizon.
3. The bookclub members debated passionately about the theme and symbolism in the novel.
4. Sophie's bookclub focuses on contemporary fiction and non-fiction works.
book worm bookable bookbigayan bookbinder bookbinding bookbuilding bookcase bookcases bookclub bookdealer booke booked bookend booker booker t. washington booker taliaferro washington bookers