Definitions from WordNet
Definitions from the Web
A varsity sock refers to a long, calf-length sports sock typically worn by members of a school or college varsity athletic team.
1. He proudly put on his varsity sock before the big game.
2. The varsity sock is an essential part of the team's uniform.
3. Sarah loves wearing varsity socks to show her school spirit.
4. The unique design of the varsity sock adds a sporty touch to any outfit.
5. Varsity socks are often sold in school colors at the campus bookstore.
For more sports apparel and varsity-inspired accessories, check out these products:
varp varpu varro varse varsha varsities varsity varsity letter varsity sock varua ino varun varuna varus varvada varve vary vary |