Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
Adjective uncut has 8 senses
- untrimmed, uncut - not trimmed; "shaggy untrimmed locks"
- unmown, uncut - (used of grass or vegetation) not cut down with a hand implement or machine; "uncut grass"; "an unmown lawn"
- uncut, rough - not shaped by cutting or trimming; "an uncut diamond"; "rough gemstones"
Antonyms: cut, cut out, hewn, hand-hewn, sheared, slashed
- uncut - (of pages of a book) having adjacent leaves still joined at the fore edge; "a book with its leaves still uncut"
- uncut - not cut
Antonyms: cut, chopped, shredded, sliced, cut up, incised, pierced, perforated, perforate, punctured, severed, cut off, split
- uncut - not cut; "glad to get out of the house with my throat uncut"- Tobias Smollett
Antonym: injured (indirect, via uninjured)
- standing, uncut - not cut down; "standing timber"; "uncut trees"
Antonyms: felled, downed (indirect, via unfelled)
- full-length, uncut - complete; "the full-length play"
Antonym: abridged (indirect, via unabridged)