Definitions from the Web
Malmad is a Hebrew slang term used to describe someone who is a know-it-all or an overly knowledgeable person.
As a noun:
1. My friend is such a malmad; he always has an answer for everything.
2. Don't be a malmad and let others have a chance to share their knowledge too.
As an adjective:
1. I find his malmad behavior irritating; he always acts like he knows everything.
2. Her malmad attitude often alienates her from others who may not be as knowledgeable on the topic.
As a verb:
1. He loves to malmad during conversations, making it difficult for others to contribute.
2. Please don't malmad your way through this presentation; listen to others' opinions too.
Here are some books related to knowledge and expertise:
mallophaga mallory mallotus mallow mallow family malloy malls malm malmad malmo malmoe malmsey malnourish malnourished malnourishment malnutreition malnutrition