Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
Definitions from WordNet
Definitions from the Web
The Florist's Chrysanthemum, scientifically known as Chrysanthemum morifolium, is a popular flowering plant widely cultivated for its vibrant and diverse array of blooms. This perennial herbaceous plant belongs to the Asteraceae family and is native to Asia and northeastern Europe. Known for its attractive and colorful petals, the Florist's Chrysanthemum is frequently used in floral arrangements, gardens, and landscapes, adding vibrancy to any setting.
- The florist's chrysanthemum blooms are highly sought after for wedding bouquets.
- She received a beautiful arrangement of florist's chrysanthemums as a thank you gift.
- The local flower shop has a wide variety of florist's chrysanthemums in different colors.
- During autumn, the park is dotted with vibrant florist's chrysanthemums.
- I carefully planted the florist's chrysanthemum in my garden to enhance its visual appeal.
Possible Related Products: