Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
| [an error occurred while processing this directive] |
Adjective easygoing has 5 senses
- easygoing - inclined to be excessively tolerant
Antonym: intolerant (indirect, via tolerant)
- easygoing, laid-back, mellow - unhurried and relaxed; "an easygoing pace"; "a mellow conversation"
Antonym: tense (indirect, via relaxed)
- easy, easygoing, leisurely - not hurried or forced; "an easy walk around the block"; "at a leisurely (or easygoing) pace"
Antonym: hurried (indirect, via unhurried)
- easygoing - not stressful; "an easygoing life as a parttime consultant"
Antonym: demanding (indirect, via undemanding)
- easygoing, placid - taking life easy; "an easygoing man rarely stirred to anger"; "an air of placid sufficiency"
Antonyms: discontented, discontent (indirect, via contented)