Definitions from the Web
Dictionary Term: Distiller
A distiller is a person or entity involved in distilling, specifically the process of purifying a liquid through heating and cooling to separate its components, usually to obtain alcoholic beverages with higher alcohol content. It can also refer to the apparatus or machine used for distillation.
As a Noun:
- The distiller carefully monitored the temperature during the distillation process.
- John visited a local distiller to learn about the different spirits they produce.
- She became a well-known distiller in the industry after winning multiple awards.
As a Verb:
- The company distills a variety of spirits in their state-of-the-art facility.
- He distills his own whiskey at home using a homemade distiller.
- Distilling alcohol requires patience and knowledge of the distillation process.