Free dictionary and thesaurus of English. Definitions, synonyms, antonyms and more...
Hint: double-click any word to get it searched!
| [an error occurred while processing this directive] |
Noun attraction has 5 senses
- attraction, attractive force - the force by which one object attracts another
--1 is a kind of force
Antonyms: repulsion, repulsive force
--1 has particulars:
- attraction - an entertainment that is offered to the public
--2 is a kind of show
--2 has particulars: travelogue, travelog; counterattraction
- attraction, attractiveness - the quality of arousing interest; being attractive or something that attracts; "her personality held a strange attraction for him"
--3 is a kind of quality
--3 has particulars:
- attraction, attractor, attracter, attractive feature, magnet - a characteristic that provides pleasure and attracts; "flowers are an attractor for bees"
--4 is a kind of feature, characteristic
--4 has particulars: attention
- drawing card, draw, attraction, attractor, attracter - an entertainer who attracts large audiences; "he was the biggest drawing card they had"
--5 is a kind of entertainer